www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brian Eidelman <beidel...@netegrity.com>
Subject mod_proxy/6055: PATCH: make mod_proxy deliver cookies set by other modules when used as ProxyPass
Date Fri, 05 May 2000 18:32:54 GMT

>Number:         6055
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       PATCH:  make mod_proxy deliver cookies set by other modules when used
as ProxyPass
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Fri May 05 11:40:00 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     beidelman@netegrity.com
>Release:        1.3.12
Currently when used with ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse, mod_proxy does not deliver cookies
set by other modules (such as access or auth modules) when serving up pages retrieved through
the Reverse Proxy.  This patch adds all headers set in the err_headers_out table to the outbound
request.  The patch is to proxy_util.c.

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
This patch adds all headers set in the err_headers_out table to the outbound request.  The
patch is to proxy_util.c.

[beidelma]>diff -C3 proxy_util-old.c proxy_util.c
*** proxy_util-old.c    Thu May  4 17:45:23 2000
--- proxy_util.c        Thu May  4 15:26:06 2000
*** 487,492 ****
--- 487,495 ----
        }
      }

+     /* Now add headers set by other modules on our server for this request */
+     resp_hdrs = ap_overlay_tables(r->pool, r->err_headers_out, resp_hdrs);
+
      return resp_hdrs;
  }