www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/5024: Some things seem to segv to include htpasswd and a FP extensions haven't tested it on others modules or functions.
Date Wed, 03 May 2000 20:01:11 GMT

Synopsis: Some things seem to segv to include htpasswd and a FP extensions haven't tested
it on others modules or functions.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed May  3 13:01:10 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
If these problems do not occur when you are using only the
base Apache modules, then we cannot help you.  None of the
modules you named are part of the package we support.  If
you can reproduce the problem when they are not included in
your configuration, we can look at it -- otherwise we need
to refer you to the support paths for those modules, since
the problem would seem to lie with one (or more) of them.