www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruthardt <rutha...@chello.at>
Subject general/6038: Load of x:\...\msql.conf failed
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:46:28 GMT

>Number:         6038
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Load of x:\...\msql.conf failed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Sun Apr 30 09:50:00 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     ruthardt@chello.at
>Release:        1.3.12
I have the msql server running on the same machine as the apache server. When I try to create
a msql database through a PHP script, I get the error message "Load of x:\...\msql.conf failed"
after any other output. "x:\..." points to the PHP directory, but i am sure, that it is an
apache error message, because there are no problems with the script and also the database
exists afterwards, everything works fine, but it is disturbing to get this error message.
There's no hint in your documentation how, where or why to create a msql.conf file...
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Hope you have one (: