www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject documentation/6033: possible error in mod_status documentation
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:07:07 GMT

>Number:         6033
>Category:       documentation
>Synopsis:       possible error in mod_status documentation
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          doc-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Thu Apr 27 14:10:01 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     slive@finance.commerce.ubc.ca
>Release:        1.3.12
Someone who understands mod_status should probably take a look at

http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_status.html

The documentation refers to a compile-time change to activate
enhanced status logging.  I believe that this has been replaced
by the runtime directive ExtendStatus.  If so, the documentation
is incorrect and should be changed.