www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/6011: The procedure entry point_ap_pstrdup @ 8 could not be located in the dynamic link ApacheCore.dll
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:21:08 GMT

Synopsis: The procedure entry point_ap_pstrdup @ 8 could not be located in the dynamic link
ApacheCore.dll

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 19 07:21:08 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
Erm... if you can't load some random third party module, it
seems to me that it is probably something to do with that random
third party module.  We can do nothing about that.  you need to
make sure the module was compiled for the same version of Apache that you are using.