www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Linda Warren-Williams <linda.warren-willi...@bep.treas.gov>
Subject config/6011: The procedure entry point_ap_pstrdup @ 8 could not be located in the dynamic link ApacheCore.dll
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:19:52 GMT

>Number:         6011
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       The procedure entry point_ap_pstrdup @ 8 could not be located in the dynamic
link ApacheCore.dll
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Apr 19 07:20:00 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     linda.warren-williams@bep.treas.gov
>Release:        1.3.12
Whenever I try to start Apache either as a service or as a console, I get the following message:

"The procedure entry point_ap_pstrdup @ 8 could not be located in the dynamic link ApacheCore.dll"

Then I get a message "error 2186: the service is not responding to the control function.

#LoadModule anon_auth_module modules/ApacheModuleAuthAnon.dll
#LoadModule cern_meta_module modules/ApacheModuleCERNMeta.dll
#LoadModule digest_module modules/ApacheModuleDigest.dll
#LoadModule expires_module modules/ApacheModuleExpires.dll
#LoadModule headers_module modules/ApacheModuleHeaders.dll
#LoadModule proxy_module modules/ApacheModuleProxy.dll
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/ApacheModuleRewrite.dll
#LoadModule speling_module modules/ApacheModuleSpeling.dll
LoadModule status_module modules/ApacheModuleStatus.dll
#LoadModule usertrack_module modules/ApacheModuleUserTrack.dll
LoadModule coldfusion_module modules/ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll

If I comment the last line out it works.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
no