www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6008: Child processes exit with segfault when I access the server (not at startup)
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:33:07 GMT

Synopsis: Child processes exit with segfault when I access the server (not at startup)

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 18 18:33:06 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
If you are having a problem with packaged distributions from other
people, you really have to go to them for support.  We can't support every third
party that decides to package Apache in their own way.  In addition, we have
nothing to do with mod_ssl or php, one if which is probably causing the problem.