www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Javier Gutierrez <fjavier.gutier...@sema.es>
Subject Re: general/6004: I can not compile apache with php_3.0.16
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:10:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/6004; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Javier Gutierrez <fjavier.gutierrez@sema.es>
To: marc@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: general/6004: I can not compile apache with php_3.0.16
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:04:16 +0200

 Hello Marc:
 I can generate the apache directories and the web server works
 correctly, but now I'm not be
 able to execute php scripts!!.
 I read the install documentation in the web you recommended but I can
 find another step more.
 Do I forget anything more to do?
 Can I check any log file?
 Can I perform any test?
 Thank you in advance
 Javier Gutierrez

 marc@apache.org escribió:

 > [In order for any reply to be added to the PR database, you need]
 > [to include <apbugs@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]
 > [subject line starts with the report component and number, with ]
 > [or without any 'Re:' prefixes (such as "general/1098:" or      ]
 > ["Re: general/1098:").  If the subject doesn't match this       ]
 > [pattern, your message will be misfiled and ignored.  The       ]
 > ["apbugs" address is not added to the Cc line of messages from  ]
 > [the database automatically because of the potential for mail   ]
 > [loops.  If you do not include this Cc, your reply may be ig-   ]
 > [nored unless you are responding to an explicit request from a  ]
 > [developer.  Reply only with text; DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS!     ]
 >
 > Synopsis: I can not compile apache with php_3.0.16
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 > State-Changed-By: marc
 > State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 18 07:15:03 PDT 2000
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > You aren't compiling or installing Apache!  Please read the
 > PHP installation docs:
 >
 > http://www.php.net/manual/install-unix.php

 This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Sema Group.
 If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify it to Sema Group sae Helpdesk
by telephone on number
 +34 91 4408888.