www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Javier Gutierrez <fjavier.gutier...@sema.es>
Subject general/6004: I can not compile apache with php_3.0.16
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:34:27 GMT

>Number:         6004
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       I can not compile apache with php_3.0.16
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Apr 18 04:40:00 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     fjavier.gutierrez@sema.es
>Release:        1.3.9
Hello:

The problem is: I can not generate apache with php module.
the steps are:

1.- cd /usr/apache/apache_1.3.9
2.- ./configure --prefix=/usr/apacheII
3.- cd /usr/php/php-3.0.16
4.- ./configure --with-apache=/usr/apache/apache_1.3.9
5.- make
6.- make install

After this steps I can not find the apache directories in the /usr/apacheII, I found nothing.
During the make (5.-)comand it appears the warnings:

: Warning: snprintf.c, line 937: Source file does not contain any declarations
. (emptyfile)
#endif                                                  /* APACHE */
--------------------------------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/dns.c, line 292: In this statement, & before array "ans"
is ignored. (addrarray)
        i = res_search(host->value.str.val,C_IN,T_MX,(u_char *)&ans,sizeof(ans))
;
---------------------------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/dns.c, line 297: In this statement, & before array "ans"
is ignored. (addrarray)
        hp = (HEADER *)&ans;
-----------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/dns.c, line 298: In this statement, & before array "ans"
is ignored. (addrarray)
        cp = (u_char *)&ans + HFIXEDSZ;
-----------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/dns.c, line 299: In this statement, & before array "ans"
is ignored. (addrarray)
        end = (u_char *)&ans +i;
------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/file.c, line 275: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "buf" is "signed char", which is not compatible with "unsig
ned char". (ptrmismatch)
                && !php3i_stristr(buf,"</head>")) {
----------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/file.c, line 275: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value ""</head>"" is "signed char", which is not compatible with
"unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
                && !php3i_stristr(buf,"</head>")) {
--------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/file.c, line 276: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "buf" is "signed char", which is not compatible with "unsig
ned char". (ptrmismatch)
                if(php3i_stristr(buf,"<meta")) {
---------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/file.c, line 276: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value ""<meta"" is "signed char", which is not compatible with "u
nsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
                if(php3i_stristr(buf,"<meta")) {
-------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/file.c, line 280: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "buf" is "signed char", which is not compatible with "unsig
ned char". (ptrmismatch)
                        tmp=php3i_stristr(buf,"name=\"");
------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/file.c, line 280: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value ""name=""" is "signed char", which is not compatible with "
unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
                        tmp=php3i_stristr(buf,"name=\"");
----------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/file.c, line 308: In this statement, the expression "*c++
=((int)(((*(__lc_ctype->core.towlower))==0)?__lc_ctype->_lower[(unsigned char)*c
]:(*(__lc_ctype->core.towlower))(...)))" modifies "c", and fetches its value in
a computation that is not used to produce the modified value without an interven
ing sequence point.  This behavior is undefined. (undefvarfetch)
                                                                *c++ = tolower((
unsigned char)*c);
----------------------------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/file.c, line 315: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "buf" is "signed char", which is not compatible with "unsig
ned char". (ptrmismatch)
                                tmp=php3i_stristr(buf,"content=\"");
--------------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/file.c, line 315: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value ""content=""" is "signed char", which is not compatible wit
h "unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
                                tmp=php3i_stristr(buf,"content=\"");
------------------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/image.c, line 218: In this statement, the referenced type
 of the pointer value "markername" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible w
ith "signed char". (ptrmismatch)
        add_assoc_stringl(info,markername,buffer,length,1);
-------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/image.c, line 218: In this statement, the referenced type
 of the pointer value "buffer" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible with
"signed char". (ptrmismatch)
        add_assoc_stringl(info,markername,buffer,length,1);
------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/iptc.c, line 298: In the initializer for __s, the referen
ced type of the pointer value "(spoolbuf)" is "unsigned char", which is not comp
atible with "signed char". (ptrmismatch)
                RETVAL_STRINGL(spoolbuf,poi - spoolbuf,0);
----------------^
cc: Warning: functions/iptc.c, line 321: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "str->value.str.val" is "signed char", which is not compati
ble with "unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
        buffer = str->value.str.val;
--------^
cc: Warning: functions/iptc.c, line 366: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "key" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible with "sig
ned char". (ptrmismatch)
                if (_php3_hash_find(return_value->value.ht,key,strlen(key) + 1,(
void **) &element) == FAILURE) {
-----------------------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/iptc.c, line 372: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "key" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible with "sig
ned char". (ptrmismatch)
                        _php3_hash_update(return_value->value.ht, key, strlen(ke
y)+1, (void *) &values, sizeof(pval), (void **) &element);
------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/iptc.c, line 375: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "buffer+inx" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible wi
th "signed char". (ptrmismatch)
                add_next_index_stringl(element,buffer+inx,len,1);
-----------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/md5.c, line 50: In this statement, the referenced type of
 the pointer value "arg->value.str.val" is "signed char", which is not compatibl
e with "const unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
        PHP3_MD5Update(&context, arg->value.str.val, arg->value.str.len);
---------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/string.c, line 52: In this statement, the referenced type
 of the pointer value "(char ...)_emalloc(...)" is "signed char", which is not c
ompatible with "unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
        new = (char *) emalloc(oldlen * 2 * sizeof(char));
--------^
cc: Warning: functions/string.c, line 54: In this statement, the referenced type
 of the pointer value "new" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible with "si
gned char". (ptrmismatch)
                return new;
-----------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/string.c, line 64: In this statement, the referenced type
 of the pointer value "new" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible with "si
gned char". (ptrmismatch)
cc: Warning: functions/string.c, line 81: In this statement, the referenced type
---------------^
cc: Warning: functions/string.c, line 81: In this statement, the referenced type
 of the pointer value "data->value.str.val" is "signed char", which is not compa
tible with "const unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
        new = php_bin2hex(data->value.str.val, data->value.str.len, &newlen);
--------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/string.c, line 615: In this statement, the referenced typ
e of the pointer value "s+l" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible with "s
igned char". (ptrmismatch)
                        return s + l;
-------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/string.c, line 639: In this statement, the referenced typ
e of the pointer value "haystack->value.str.val" is "signed char", which is not
compatible with "unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
        found = php3i_stristr(haystack->value.str.val, needle->value.str.val);
------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/string.c, line 639: In this statement, the referenced typ
e of the pointer value "needle->value.str.val" is "signed char", which is not co
mpatible with "unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
        found = php3i_stristr(haystack->value.str.val, needle->value.str.val);
-------------------------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/base64.c, line 163: In this statement, the referenced typ
e of the pointer value "string->value.str.val" is "signed char", which is not co
mpatible with "const unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
        result = _php3_base64_encode(string->value.str.val, string->value.str.le
n, &ret_length);
-------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/base64.c, line 165: In this statement, the referenced typ
e of the pointer value "result" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible with
 "signed char". (ptrmismatch)
                return_value->value.str.val = result;
----------------^
cc: Warning: functions/base64.c, line 187: In this statement, the referenced typ
e of the pointer value "string->value.str.val" is "signed char", which is not co
mpatible with "const unsigned char". (ptrmismatch)
        result = _php3_base64_decode(string->value.str.val, string->value.str.le
n, &ret_length);
-------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/base64.c, line 189: In this statement, the referenced typ
e of the pointer value "result" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible with
 "signed char". (ptrmismatch)
                return_value->value.str.val = result;
----------------^
cc: Warning: functions/gdttf.c, line 876: Source file does not contain any decla
rations. (emptyfile)
 */
---^
cc: Warning: functions/gdcache.c, line 201: Source file does not contain any dec
larations. (emptyfile)
#endif /* HAVE_LIBTTF|HAVE_LIBFREETYPE */
-----------------------------------------^
cc: Warning: functions/dlist.c, line 407: Source file does not contain any decla
rations. (emptyfile)
#endif
------^
cc: Warning: functions/sysvsem.c, line 374: Source file does not contain any dec
larations. (emptyfile)
 */
---^
cc: Warning: functions/sysvshm.c, line 484: Source file does not contain any dec
larations. (emptyfile)
 */
---^

Please tell me if you need more information

Thank you in advance

Javier Gutierrez