www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "raghava raju" <nvraghavar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: general/5996: starting and stopping apache
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 00:30:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/5996; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "raghava raju" <nvraghavaraju@hotmail.com>
To: submit@bugz.apache.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: general/5996: starting and stopping apache
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:22:28 PDT

 I would like to know how i can rectify my problem of starting and ending the
 server.I was not able to start the server.Once the installation is done i
 went to start menu and done apache start.The msdos window is opening for a
 second and i was not able to run the server.Please do send me suggestions
 regarding this.Thanking you.

 Raju.