www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "raghava raju" <nvraghavar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: general/5996: starting and stopping apache
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:22:28 GMT

I would like to know how i can rectify my problem of starting and ending the
server.I was not able to start the server.Once the installation is done i
went to start menu and done apache start.The msdos window is opening for a
second and i was not able to run the server.Please do send me suggestions
regarding this.Thanking you.

Raju.