www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From ahti nurme <a...@starline.ee>
Subject other/5994: installing problem of php on apache for win32
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:27:49 GMT

>Number:         5994
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       installing problem of php on apache for win32
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          support
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Sat Apr 15 13:30:00 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     ahti@starline.ee
>Release:        1.3.12
i follow the the steps of istalling php on apache for win32, but when i start to execute php
scripts, i get a error 500 and my log file said that my php script should start with #1 line.
finally i figure out what to do and made neccesary changes in magic file. then i start the
the script again and i got error 404 and log file said: [Fri Apr 14 22:40:14 2000] [error]
[client 127.0.0.1] (2)No such file or directory: couldn't spawn child process: c:/apache/php/index.php3
but i had the file in that location
ScriptAlias /php/ C:/Apache/cgi-bin/
what's wrong?