www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Doug Malmgren <dmalmg...@spscommerce.com>
Subject os-windows/5982: Flickering at start-up, will not shut down
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:33:42 GMT

>Number:         5982
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Flickering at start-up, will not shut down
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Apr 12 06:40:01 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     dmalmgren@spscommerce.com
>Release:        1.3
When I start the Apache Server, the start-up screen flickers and disappears rather than setting
an icon in the task bar at the bottom of the screen. The server cannot be shut down, either,
with Stop Apache. It is continually running.
>How-To-Repeat:
???
>Fix:
Tried to set KeepAlive Off in httpd.conf, but this did not help.