www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From stodd...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/5857: NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '".\include\explain.h"'
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 16:08:20 GMT

Synopsis: NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '".\include\explain.h"'

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: stoddard
State-Changed-When: Fri Apr  7 09:08:19 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
I was never able to recreate this error. Download the
latest alpha and give it a try. In the future, open
Apache 2.0 bugs in our new Bugzilla database. See
http://www.apache.org/bugs/ for more details.

Thanks for your interest in Apache 2.0.