www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: config/5894: wrong language code for estonian
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:40:57 GMT
Actually, the language in the header has the correct
iso code 'et'. It is just that the file name looks
funny with it's 'ee' on the end. But that is just
harmless and means nothing.

> AddLanguage et .ee
		   ^^

 > as this will affect browsers as well (all users have to reconfigure
> from et to ee), I think, current behaviour is wrong and should be changed.

No 'et' is the thing used for negotiation. It happens to map to
a *.ee files. But that is just file system semantics and not something
having to do with the protocol (i.e. there is a level of indirection).

But it certainly is confusing.

Dw