www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From kabeda me <kab...@fcmail.com>
Subject config/5939: Multi IP on Win98 & virtualhost
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:06:39 GMT

>Number:         5939
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Multi IP on Win98 & virtualhost
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          support
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Mar 29 12:10:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     kabeda@fcmail.com
>Release:        1.3.6
I can't use a virtualhost on Apache with Win98.
I know that the problem is with the IP. The main server got the IP of my network card (It
works as I can see the doc directory) but for the other subdomains I can't do anything.
Can anybody show me a program which make win98 able to have multiple IP.

>How-To-Repeat:
Just try to use multi subdomains.
>Fix:
I'm waiting your answer on my e-mail.