www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Justin Terrill <justin_terr...@hp.com>
Subject other/5922: ColdFusion module cannot be loaded by apache
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:19:12 GMT

>Number:         5922
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       ColdFusion module cannot be loaded by apache
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Fri Mar 24 15:20:01 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     justin_terrill@hp.com
>Release:        1.3.12
I am getting the following error when trying to start Apache:  "The procedure entry point
_ap_pstrdup@8 could not be located in the dynamic link library ApacheCore.dll".  Apache.exe
also reports the line loading the ColdFusion module could not be loaded into the server.
"LoadModule coldfusion_module modules/ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll".  Module is correctly installed
in the Modules sub-folder of the Apache directory.  I can't believe this problem is OS-related...will
also be trying this on NT 4 Server.
>How-To-Repeat:
Install Apache 1.3.12 and ColdFusion 4.0x.  Add the module to the httpd.conf file and attempt
to start the Apache server (or run apache directly).