www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Li Yongjin <y...@caacnet.com>
Subject mod_proxy/5911: when config as proxy, it can not send proxy-authorizion to upper proxy
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 03:28:52 GMT

>Number:         5911
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       when config as proxy, it can not send proxy-authorizion to upper proxy
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Mar 21 19:30:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     yjli@caacnet.com
>Release:        1.3.6
I config apache as proxy.
(
ProxyRequest on
ProxyRemote http://xxxx.com:8080
)
the site http://xxxx.com:8080 need username and password,
and my browser pop up dialog let me input username and password,
but can not pass.
I trace the packet, the http packet from the user browser has
proxy-authorizion:base xxxx but the proxy (apache)
not send proxy-authorzion:... to upper proxy.

I test WinGate (a windows proxy) on windows, it send proxy-authorzion.