www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Toomas Soome <tso...@ut.ee>
Subject config/5894: wrong language code for estonian
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:25:31 GMT

>Number:         5894
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       wrong language code for estonian
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          mistaken
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Thu Mar 16 12:30:01 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     tsoome@ut.ee
>Release:        1.3.12

ISO code for estonian language is et, not ee, but in http.conf is:
# Danish (da) - Dutch (nl) - English (en) - Estonian (ee)
#
AddLanguage et .ee

as this will affect browsers as well (all users have to reconfigure
from et to ee), I think, current behaviour is wrong and should be changed.
>How-To-Repeat:
sure:)
>Fix:
change line