www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "cs" <cstafi...@euris.com.au>
Subject Re: config/5840: Apache 1.3.9 for NT and IE 5 problem
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2000 19:20:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/5840; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "cs" <cstafidas@euris.com.au>
To: <submit@bugz.apache.org>
Cc: <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Subject: Re: config/5840: Apache 1.3.9 for NT and IE 5 problem
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 06:16:14 +1100

 "Re: config/5840"
 This may help...
 I have notice this on other sites not running Apache server but when I
 access sites thru a proxy server(squid).
 When I access sites thru another connection running different proxy server
 or no proxy... then is normal clicks for IE5
 I never thought it was apache i think is IE5 and ISP config of Squid.