www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Clark@locus.apache.org, Andrew <and...@capital.net.au>
Subject suexec/5829: Not in docroot error
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 00:11:35 GMT

>Number:         5829
>Category:       suexec
>Synopsis:       Not in docroot error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Thu Mar 02 16:20:01 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     andrew@capital.net.au
>Release:        n/a
Would it be possible to change the error message not in docroot
from suexec to not in suexec docroot?

I only ask because when I was getting this error I didn't realise that the error
message wasn't refering to the <VirtualHost> DocumentRoot.  I feel it would be a
lot more obvious to users that they are two seperate things if they were
specified as such in the error message.