www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Mirek Marciniszyn <mi...@aldec.zgora.pl>
Subject os-windows/5824: Indexes directive doesn't work properly
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 10:27:43 GMT

>Number:         5824
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Indexes directive doesn't work properly
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Mar 01 02:30:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     mirek@aldec.zgora.pl
>Release:        1.3.9 (win32)
I have configured Directory directive as following:
  <Directory /rootdoc>
	Options ExecCgi FollowSymlinks
	AllowOverride AuthConfig Indexes FileInfo Limit Options
	order allow,deny
	allow from all
  </Directory>
So, this configuration cause, that directory doesn't contain any file specyfied in DirectoryIndex
directive (index.html, etc.) shouldn't listing context of directory.
Under Linux this option work properly.