www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Giovanni Mattamira <gmattam...@hotmail.com>
Subject general/5807: I cannot load Proxy Module
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:13:17 GMT

>Number:         5807
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       I cannot load Proxy Module
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Thu Feb 24 02:20:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     gmattamira@hotmail.com
>Release:        1.3.11 Win32
When I try to load the ApacheProxyModule by the LoadModule directive I get this
error message when I start Apache:

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

 >Syntax error on line 176 of c:/program files/apache group/apache/conf/httpd.conf
 >:
 >Cannot load c:/program files/apache group/apache/modules/ApacheModuleProxy.dll i
 >nto server:

 I tried with WinNT Workstation 4.0 and it works ok, but on Win95 it does not:
 I tested on several computers both Apache 1.3.11 and Apache 1.3.9.

 I tried to load any other module (anon_auth_module, cern_meta_module, and
 so on) and they all work right, so I think it is not a matter of path: the
 problem is only with the proxy module.

 Thank you for your help, best regards

         Giovanni, Milano - Italy