www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Neo@locus.apache.org, Tallon <flan...@lwc.i-p.com>
Subject os-windows/5805: Virtual Host don't work
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2000 02:31:12 GMT

>Number:         5805
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Virtual Host don't work
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          doc-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Feb 23 18:40:01 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     flanker@lwc.i-p.com
>Release:        1.3
I can't setup a virtual host. I checked all the documentations on Virtual Hosts.
In teh netowrk properties I have
Host: www Domain:lwcserve.net thus the web-site address is www.lwcserve.net - it works. My
IP address is 24.13.145.19. However I would like to use a virtual host to create something
like sub.lwcserve.net. Please help!
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Add more Virtual Host support for Windows and COM API.