www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Geert Spiering <spier...@geert.hobby.nl>
Subject mod_proxy/5730: can't find the proxy module
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2000 23:10:20 GMT

>Number:         5730
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       can't find the proxy module
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Feb 09 15:20:01 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     spiering@geert.hobby.nl
>Release:        3.11
After installing the server with the load module proxy in the httpconf file I get the message
that the Apache_loadmodule_proxy cuold not load into the server.
The module proxy.dll is in the right directory.
I installed it on two computers, same results.

>How-To-Repeat:
Restart the apache -s
>Fix:
It seemed to me that the compilation for the binary was not fully correct