www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Senthil Palanisami <fatalerror...@hotmail.com>
Subject general/5729: .htacess files being ignored ONLY when virtual hosts are on.
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2000 23:05:07 GMT

>Number:         5729
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       .htacess files being ignored ONLY when virtual hosts are on.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          support
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Feb 09 15:10:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     fatalerror404@hotmail.com
>Release:        1.3.9
When ever I turn on the virtual hosts (and only when I turn on the virtual hosts, the .htacess
files are being ignored. I have verified that all the configeration is written correctly.

>How-To-Repeat:
Their is no way for you guys to really see...
our web site however is:
www.v-solve.com
a "secured" area is www.v-solve.com/quality (however it does not work)
>Fix: