www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Curt Cearley <cu...@tmscorp.com>
Subject os-solaris/5697: On Installation, the "make install" fails in on of shell scripts.
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2000 22:48:07 GMT

>Number:         5697
>Category:       os-solaris
>Synopsis:       On Installation, the "make install" fails in on of shell scripts.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          support
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Thu Feb 03 14:50:01 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     curtc@tmscorp.com
>Release:        1.3.9
This is an installation problem on Sun Solaris system, for apache 1.3.9 (note - I tried to
install & run apache 1.3.6 - it worked fine - installation & execution) - once I do
the "make install" I get the following errors -

$ make install
===> [mktree: Creating Apache installation tree]
./src/helpers/mkdir.sh =/apache/apache_1.3.9/bin
./src/helpers/mkdir.sh: test: argument expected
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-mktree'
Current working directory /apache/apache_1.3.9
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-all'