www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Bug Database moved over to locus now
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 10:24:02 GMT

As planned, I've moved the bugs.apache.org over to locus.apache.org,
changed the DNS, etc etc.  It may take a few hours for the DNS change to
propagate; if anyone gets the old address they'll be redirected to
bugnew.apache.org.  I've made sure apbugs@apache.org points to the right
place.  One thing that won't work for the time being is the search engine
that Dirk added, since it links through search.apache.org which is still
on taz as I haven't moved the other web sites and stuff yet.  However the
regular gnats search engine is now pretty speedy.  934 open unclassified
unanswered reports just awaiting some attention!

	Brian