www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From k.m.Tang <s...@netvigator.com>
Subject config/5650: CGI Exec. Fail
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:06:55 GMT

>Number:         5650
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       CGI Exec. Fail
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          support
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Jan 26 07:10:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     smp5@netvigator.com
>Release:        1.3
I write simply GCI script and put it in /home/httpd/cgi-bin. I run it in browser,
the result is fail with "Premature end of script headers: /home/httpd/cgi-bin/first.cgi".
the script as following:-
#!/usr/bin/perl
#filename: first.cgi
print "content-type:text/html\n\n";
print "Hello, World.";
I try to study the FAQ, but this is too more lingo, Would you please get me a help.
Thank!