www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Russell McOrmond <russ...@linux.ca>
Subject mod_auth-any/5636: Can the apache group include a mod_auth_gdbm in future releases?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:17:04 GMT

>Number:         5636
>Category:       mod_auth-any
>Synopsis:       Can the apache group include a mod_auth_gdbm in future releases?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Jan 24 17:20:01 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     russell@linux.ca
>Release:        1.3.x

I run a RedHat linux environment.  I have been distributing a mod_auth_gdbm (a slightly
patched mod_auth_dbm) in order to have a DBM method easily compiled on
RedHat linux that is compatable with the DBM method use by mod_php3.  While I can play
with include files for mod_auth_ndbm, the safest way is to  have a separate module.

  I can send the sources as a file attach, but the changes are trivial.  Is this
something that could be included in future releases for those who have gdbm on their systems?