www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Tschermernig, Dieter" <dieter.tschermer...@joanneum.ac.at>
Subject os-linux/4822:
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:50:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-linux/4822; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Tschermernig, Dieter" <dieter.tschermernig@joanneum.ac.at>
To: "'apbugs@Apache.Org'" <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Subject: os-linux/4822:
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:41:52 +0100

 Hi folks,

 although I couldn=B4t find the cause, I found a solution:

 Bevor starting the Apache server, just set an environment-variable =
 called
 DBROOT to something valid, for example (in BASH):

 >DBROOT=3D/temp
 >export DBROOT

 After this, my server would start up just fine....

 If you have the same Problem and try this, please be sure to drop me a =
 few
 lines to let me know if this worked for you too !
 (mailto:dieter.tschermernig@joanneum.ac.at.

 regards,
 Dieter

   Dieter Tschermernig
   Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

   phone:  +43-316-876-1161                fax:    +43-316-876-1191
   web:    http://iis.joanneum.ac.at       mobile: +43-664-3444708
   e-mail: mailto:dieter.tschermernig@joanneum.ac.at