www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Toldo@locus.apache.org, Luca <luca.to...@merck.de>
Subject mod_alias/5630: Multiple ScriptAlias does not work, ScriptAliasMatch not suitable for the task.
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:42:21 GMT

>Number:         5630
>Category:       mod_alias
>Synopsis:       Multiple ScriptAlias does not work, ScriptAliasMatch not suitable for
the task.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Jan 24 04:50:01 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     luca.toldo@merck.de
>Release:        1.3.6
Given 2 directories called
/home/www/cgi-bin
/home/www/mydir/cgi-bin
I need to configure the server so that a request for a CGI script called
/cgi-bin/foo.pl
be looked up in both of the above for full path
/home/www/cgi-bin/foo.pl
/home/www/mydir/cgi-bin/foo.pl
>How-To-Repeat:
Easily: see above
>Fix:
Make the ScriptAlias directive working for more than one case