www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Martin, Gary J" <G.Mar...@shu.ac.uk>
Subject RE: mod_include/5598
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_include/5598; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Martin, Gary J" <G.Martin@shu.ac.uk>
To: "'marc@locus.apache.org'" <marc@locus.apache.org>
Cc: "'apbugs@Apache.Org'" <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Subject: RE: mod_include/5598
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:03:32 -0000

 Marc,

 I can't find any other replies to similar queries. A search for mod_include
 on http://bugs.apache.org/? doesn't come up with any. Incidentally the
 'Maximum number of records to return' on that page doesn't seem to work - it
 always returns just 20.

 I understand that you may have reasons to support this behaviour
 deliberately. Why just do it for server-parsed files though?

 Gary