www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dan <Daniel.Leb...@iut.univ-lehavre.fr>
Subject Re: other/5599: Apache start then exit (because of a memory address error msg - under gdb)
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR other/5599; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dan <Daniel.Lebray@iut.univ-lehavre.fr>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: other/5599: Apache start then exit (because of a memory address error msg - under
gdb)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:29:56 +0100

 hello...
 and SORRY... we found our error. We didn't update our env. concerning MyS=
 QL
 (PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH) before compiling PHP... of course no error/warnin=
 g was
 produced so we were so sure about our manips :((
 but we tried with MySQL and PostgreSQL *with a correct env* and it works =
 (of
 course). I hope you didn't waste too much time about this,
 sorry again for the inconvenience, i promise to be less fool the next tim=
 take care, dan
 --=20
 Daniel LE BRAY      mailto:Daniel.Lebray@iut.univ-lehavre.fr
     CReDI - Centre de Ressources du Departement Informatique
       IUT Le Havre, Place Robert SCHUMAN, F-76610 Le Havre
 tel 0232 744 663    fax 0232 744 664    bureau 0232 744 672