www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Mark Conder <rtr...@netscape.net>
Subject general/5600: documents are delivered from memory
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:06:40 GMT

>Number:         5600
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       documents are delivered from memory
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Jan 18 11:10:01 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     rtrosu@netscape.net
>Release:        1.3.0
Apache seems to keep served documents in memory, for example,
= I loaded the file test.jsp from netscape
= deleted the file
= reloaded in netscape got the same thing.
= loaded from ie got the same thing. but the file was not there!

it seems that apache is cashing serverd pages?

>How-To-Repeat:
see above, even thow the behaviour is not consistent.