www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dan <Daniel.Leb...@iut.univ-lehavre.fr>
Subject Re: other/5599: Apache start then exit (because of a memory address error msg - under gdb)
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR other/5599; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dan <Daniel.Lebray@iut.univ-lehavre.fr>
To: submit@bugz.apache.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: other/5599: Apache start then exit (because of a memory address error msg - under
gdb)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:18:46 +0100

 hello,
 well good (?) news about my problem. We launch Apache with the:
   LoadModule  php3_module=09libexec/libphp3.so
   AddModule   mod_php3.c
 directives commented, then we de-comment these directive, restart the dae=
 mon
 and it works... fine but this is quiet strange, isn't it.
 Is there a rationnal reason? Have you ever heard about this?
 I hope i don't bother you with this,
 in a friendly way,
 --=20
 Daniel LE BRAY      mailto:Daniel.Lebray@iut.univ-lehavre.fr
     CReDI - Centre de Ressources du Departement Informatique
       IUT Le Havre, Place Robert SCHUMAN, F-76610 Le Havre
 tel 0232 744 663    fax 0232 744 664    bureau 0232 744 672