www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Chris Agner <ch...@hannahcakes.com>
Subject general/5594: Starting Apache as a Swerice
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2000 02:54:50 GMT

>Number:         5594
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Starting Apache as a Swerice
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Sat Jan 15 19:00:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     chris@hannahcakes.com
>Release:        1.3.9
When I try to install Apache as a service, the "My Computer" dialog box pops up.  Is this
trying to tell me something?  I have the service running in the dos mode, but I am not having
luck getting it to run in windows.  Is this a bug or can someone help me out here?  I have
also rebooted.
>How-To-Repeat:
The only way I can repeat it is to click on install as a service, and then it brings up the
"My Computer" dialog box.