www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From stodd...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/5298: Apache fails minutes after startup
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 17:54:27 GMT

Synopsis: Apache fails minutes after startup

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: stoddard
State-Changed-When: Thu Jan  6 09:54:27 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:
Never seen this one before... My guess is that we are
calling WSAStartup with the wrong winsock version. I have
changes this in Apache 1.3.10, due out later this month.
Try it and post results back here. Thanks.