www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Rozaimi Jaafar <rozaim...@yahoo.com>
Subject mod_alias/5548: Setting Directory other than in the htdocs.
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 14:12:18 GMT

>Number:         5548
>Category:       mod_alias
>Synopsis:       Setting Directory other than in the htdocs.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Thu Jan 06 06:20:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     rozaimijj@yahoo.com
>Release:        1.3.9
I've set two other directory outside the apache tree directory using Alias
eg: Alias test "c:/dev/system"

I did not touch the <Directory> directives yet.
It works fine with html page.
When I tried to execute a page with php3, it give an error like this..
"Cannot locate c:\apache\htdocs\/test/test.php3 input=0, null"

I try to add a directory, no good.

Can somebody help me so that the file in that directory can be use to run php scripting as
well as other file under htdocs.