www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Kay <...@can.com.tw>
Subject general/5543: Does Apache NT version not support AddType?
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 10:18:47 GMT

>Number:         5543
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Does Apache NT version not support AddType?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I install Apache NT 1.3.9 on My PC(NT platform),and I add follows to the httpd.conf file.
AddType  audio/x-pn-realaudio .      	.ram
AddType  audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin 	.rpm
AddType  audio/x-pn-realaudio       	.ra
AddType  audio/x-pn-realaudio       	.rm

It doesn't work when I want to play the audio and video media files.
But It nerver happens when I install Apache on Unix platform.
>How-To-Repeat:
http://kay.can.com.tw/dl/0001/3600/3602.html
with ID/password  ct01/ct01