www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: other/5542: improper handling of redirecting javascript on netscape
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 21:22:46 GMT

Synopsis: improper handling of redirecting javascript on netscape

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Jan  5 13:22:45 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:
This is almost certainly not caused by a bug in Apache.
Since you don't give any information about where this page
is, or exactly what is on it, we can't help you.  This is
probably a very basic javascript issue; Apache doesn't do
anything special with javascript, it is up to the client
to deal with it.  I suggest you ask on a client oriented newsgroup.