www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-solaris/5539: System very low when I start the apache process
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2000 07:31:28 GMT

Synopsis: System very low when I start the apache process

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Tue Jan  4 23:31:27 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:
Erm... 1.2.6 is _ANCIENT_.  As we clearly state, we can't help
you if you are using an ancient version of Apache.

We also can't help if you don't provide any description more
than "system very low", etc.