www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Yann "Kerhervé" <...@perl-france.com>
Subject mod_perl/5537: "document contain no data" when indexing (Fancy only) with require user
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2000 23:34:31 GMT

>Number:         5537
>Category:       mod_perl
>Synopsis:       "document contain no data" when indexing (Fancy only) with require user
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        1.3.9
>Environment:
Debian slink
Linux hyperion 2.2.12 #4  i686 unknown
gcc 2.7.2.3
perl 5.005_03 built for i686-linux-thread
AuthenDBI 0.82
mod_perl 1.21 mod_ssl/2.4.0 OpenSSL/0.9.3a
httpd -l -->  http_core.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_status.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_imap.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_rewrite.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_setenvif.c
  mod_ssl.c
  mod_perl.c
this is strange.
I'm in a (Name)VH (I don't know if it's important)
I have the FS structure

/docroot/rep1/rep2/.htaccess

In this .htaccess I have
+----
|AuthName "Compte webinside"
|AuthType Basic
|PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthenDBI
|PerlSetVar Auth_DBI_data_source   dbi:mysql:webinside
|PerlSetVar Auth_DBI_username      apache
|PerlSetVar Auth_DBI_password      ***
|PerlSetVar Auth_DBI_pwd_table     user
|PerlSetVar Auth_DBI_uid_field     username
|PerlSetVar Auth_DBI_pwd_field     password
|require user toto
+-----

in the httpd.conf :
DirectoryIndex <files neither in rep1 nor rep2>

when I access to *rep1*, I obtain "document contain no data". The other
directory, including rep2, and files are OK.

but :
- If I put in the requirement 'valid-user', it's ok
- If I turn *off* the fancy Indexing, It's ok.

I obtain in the log (AuthenDBI) "Apache::AuthenDBI request type ="
>How-To-Repeat:
become as doom/idiot as I am :(
or look at the full description above.

---
when configured try (sorry this host is not accessible)
$ telnet webinside.esiea-ouest.fr 80
GET /webinside.esiea-ouest.fr/ HTTP/1.0
Host: webinside.esiea-ouest.fr

Connection closed by foreign host.