www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Manoj Pinto <mlp...@hotmail.com>
Subject os-windows/5529: Apache shuts down for some reason
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2000 05:26:13 GMT

>Number:         5529
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Apache shuts down for some reason
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have Installed Apache Web Server successfully, but when I try to test my Installation as
Start Apache as a Console App. The window shuts down before I could read the messages, I tried
to un-install and install again then compared the config files, i find no difference, also
there is no error log created.

The problem looks to be simillar to the problem ID 4958, I don't find the solution for the
problem in the web site.

Please advise me.