www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Allen Brookes <abroo...@roguewave.com>
Subject os-hpux/5463: Use of streams in C++ module causes segmentation fault
Date Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:26:42 GMT

>Number:         5463
>Category:       os-hpux
>Synopsis:       Use of streams in C++ module causes segmentation fault
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Using a simple C++ module with one handler which creates an ofstream and then
inserts the string "hello world" causes a segmentation fault.  Each use of
streams in any C++ module that I create does the same thing.  I am calling
_main() at the beginning of the handler so static initialization should be
done correctly.