www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/5415: I am trying to test the apache server in a local account, and am encountering fatal errors at the "make" stage.
Date Fri, 03 Dec 1999 23:56:01 GMT

Synopsis: I am trying to test the apache server in a local account, and am encountering fatal
errors at the "make" stage.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Fri Dec  3 15:55:57 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
The reason for your problem is that you are trying to run
a 2.5.1 compiler on 2.7.  You need a version of gcc for Solaris
2.7