www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/5404: Apache seems to back-search bad URLS until it finds a good one, and returns it. This breaks things, such as my htdig search engine
Date Wed, 01 Dec 1999 17:04:58 GMT

Synopsis: Apache seems to back-search bad URLS until it finds a good one, and returns it.
 This breaks things, such as my htdig search engine

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Dec  1 09:04:56 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
That is the correct behaviour.  When SSIs are enabled, this is a feature
that allows SSIs to use PATH_INFO to do different things.