www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Tony Costa <tony.j.co...@ac.com>
Subject mod_jserv/5392: java.exe - Application Error
Date Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:55:56 GMT

>Number:         5392
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       java.exe - Application Error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
On every servlet request I get an alert box with the heading "java.exe - Application Error".
This only happens with Apache/JServ (not whern I use JavaWebServer 2.0). The text of the alert
box reads "The instruction at 0x412346c5 refernced memory at 0x412346c5. The memory could
not be 'read'". After I click OK, it goes away. This alert appears after the servlet completes
its processing and the servlet seems to work perfect (page displays as it should). As I said
before, I never get this with JavaWebServer 2.0. From what I can remember, this error also
happens on several other servlet engines such as JRun. Any ideas on what is causing this?