www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/5387: I cannot send out any mail to aol or hotmail
Date Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:14:47 GMT

Synopsis: I cannot send out any mail to aol or hotmail

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Mon Nov 29 09:14:46 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
We have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and
no involvement with the site you refer to whatsoever.

Please read the page.  It clearly states:

     If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected,
     please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending
     mail to <Webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running the
     Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to the
     Apache Group, so please do not send mail about this site or its
     contents to the Apache authors. If you do, your message will be
     ignored.