www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Neil Scammell <neil.scamm...@bskyb.com>
Subject general/5368: httpd process hangs - with error msg: accept:(client socket): Invalid Argument
Date Thu, 25 Nov 1999 18:55:03 GMT

>Number:         5368
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       httpd process hangs - with error msg: accept:(client socket): Invalid
Argument
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Running on HPUX 11 64 bit version. Sending 50 requests a second. After a minute or
two httpd the above error appears in the logfile and we get http timeouts, and
we are unable to kill off the httpd process.
The same configuration works ok on hp-ux 10.20.
>How-To-Repeat:
Attempt 50 connections on hp-ux 11
>Fix:
No